The costs of keeping
Internet have been paid primarily by the three owners,
Stan Barker, Gene Humbert, and Malin Jacobs We have received some
donations to help offset our annual costs and we wish to extend a special
to those who were able to help.
have ongoing needs in the form of research
material and a photocopier (see the list below). At this time,
we particularly need a decent home/office photocopier that won't be
expensive to operate or maintain! If any of our readers can
help in these areas we will appreciate whatever they feel they can donate.
Please contact Stan Barker
if you wish to contribute.
In the future we hope to have a permanent location from which to
operate. We envision the location as a research center. If you
are interested in helping to fund this project, please contact us at the
e-mail address above.
1. We are not a tax exempt organization, hence donations will not have any tax benefits to the individual or organization.
2. All donations must be anonymous as far as the public is concerned (you must do it because you believe in what
SHIELDS is doing and want no glory for your financial assistance).
3. All donations must have no strings attached. We will continue to run SHIELDS as we always have (to the
best of our ability and honestly).
4. We reserve the right to refuse a donation from anyone or any
Violations of SHIELDS
privacy may result in refusal of future donations.
- A good photocopier (efficient to
operate) or finances to buy one.
- Mormonism, Shadow or Reality,
(current and older editions, as well as an electronic edition)
- Strong's Concordance (latest edition)
- Collected Discourses, Vols. 3-5
(and index if there is one)
- By Study and also by Faith, Vol.
- Commentary on the Book of Mormon,
Vol. 7 - Acquired.
- Brigham Young Addresses, Elden
Watson, (need vols 1-5, 7)
- 2 copies: Biblical Archaeology
Society CD-ROM containing the articles from all the issues of BAR
from 1975 to 2000. Cost: $125 ea.